Europe Comics is looking for a communications & editorial trainee for an unpaid traineeship of at least three months, based in its Brussels offices and working from home, if needed.
The trainee will assist our marketing and editorial teams in their everyday tasks, thus gaining knowledge and experience in the fields of comics publishing as a whole, and digital comics publishing in particular.
- updating website with articles, new releases and other information
- article research on pre-defined topics
- updating various platforms such as Goodreads
- event organization help- general administrative tasks (invoicing, archiving, file transfer, distribution follow up)
- author approvals
- translation of short texts from French to English (author biographies, articles, study excerpts)
- communication with translators and authors
- assisting in monthly follow-up of new releases
- Proficiency in both French and English, other languages a plus
- Relevant education in humanities required
- Minimum experience with WordPress a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Affinity to comics and/or publishing a definite plus
Start date: mid-September
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Nazeli at email@example.com.